1. The controller of the personal data is Tubądzin Management Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Cedrowice Parcela (address: Cedrowice Parcela 11, 95-035 Ozorków), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000286217, NIP 732-20-83-952, REGON 100383200, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
2. For the purpose of due protection of personal data, the Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer - Mr. Piotr Kawczyński, who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data is the Controller’s legitimate interest - Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation - marketing of own services, building a positive image of the Controller and establishing new business contacts. However, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and the Telecommunications Law the Controller needs additional consents to use the aforementioned communication channels. If you provide the appropriate consent, the Controller shall be entitled to send you marketing and commercial information, including a free Lookbook, by means of telecommunications terminal equipment (e-mail). The data may also be processed in order to determine, assert, and secure potential claims and to defend against such claims, connected with the Controller’s marketing activities - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to receive marketing information from the Controller. Failure to provide the data means that you will not receive marketing and promotional information from the Controller.
5. The recipients of your personal data will only be the entities to which the Controller is obliged to transfer the data on the basis of applicable laws and entities supporting the Controller in its day-to-day operations - only on the basis of a personal data processing agreement concluded and with the assurance of the application by the entities of adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection.
6. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the above-mentioned purposes, with a systematic review of their continued usefulness, until you object or revoke your consent, and then for the period necessary to secure any claims connected with the processing of the data.
7. You have the right to access your data, rectify, erase, or restrict their processing, object to their processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its revocation.
8. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - if he/she considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of generally applicable laws.
9. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
10. Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.